28 ene 2009

Me voy muy rápido

Buscando videos de este artista he encontrado este que tampoco tiene desperdicio...



Título: Too fast
i can run a hundred miles without stopping for rest
i can stay under water for 5 minutes in a single breath
when i focus my mind i always reach my goal
but there's one thing i cannot control
i come too fast (x2)
A couple strokes and my erection is a thing of the past.
i come too fast (x2)
sometimes it's even game over before i take off my pants
i've read all the articles and i've tried every trick
Thinking of sports or of naked Cathy Bates in About Schmidt.
If the girl’s on top sometimes I’ll last a minute or two,
but if we doggy-style oh men i'm screwed...
i come too fast (x2)
I carry a spare pair of underwear in case a girl sits on my lap.
i come too fast (x2)
I swear I’ll even shoot my load if a fly lands on my shaft.
oooooooh....dammit

La hostia...

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

After listening to it I think he says 'cum' not come (vengo) anyway it's awesome xDD

Sabbo Giolconni dijo...

no es "come" porque yo no estaba seguro cuando la escuché y busqué el título de la canción en su web y es "i come too fast".
Seguramente lo use con doble sentido come/cum xDDDD

PD: Choose the red pill...